Tomorrow, February 13, 2017, will mark the quasquicentennial of Robert Houghwout Jackson’s 1892 birth, in his family’s farmhouse in Spring Creek Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania.
For your Jackson Birthday reading, here are some previous Jackson Birthday-related posts:
- “Birthday” (click here);
- “Jackson Birthdays 2006, 1946 & 1892” (click here);
- “Birthday Bonds, Appreciation, Treasure” (click here);
- “Turning 54 at Nuremberg”(click here);
- “Birthday Cake in Chambers (1952)” (click here); and
- “February Birthday Carnival” (click here).
These and many more posts are on the Jackson List archive site, which is word-searchable and, using quotation marks, phrase-searchable: http://thejacksonlist.com/.
This post was emailed to the Jackson List, a private but entirely non-selective email list that reaches many thousands of subscribers around the world. I write to it periodically about Justice Robert H. Jackson, the Supreme Court, Nuremberg and related topics. The Jackson List archive site is http://thejacksonlist.com/. To subscribe, email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest, and for spreading the word.