Thank you all, Jackson List newcomers this year and longtime readers. I truly appreciate your interest, your “forwards,” your recruitments of new subscribers, and your comments.
For your reading in this season, here are links to some previous holiday season posts:
- “Heartfelt Words, Good Will & Wishes True (1913) (click here)
- “Christmas Cards from Nuremberg (November 1945)” (click here)
- “Lighting the First Candle: Holocaust Film and Chanukah at Nuremberg, 1945” (click here)
- “Holiday Note, Chief to Staff (December 1945)” (click here)
- “Jackson in the Holiday Season” (click here)
- “Christmas Celebration, Nuremberg, 1945” (click here)
- “Jackson on Holiday in Athens, December 22, 1945” (click here)
- “Supreme Court at Christmastime (1951)” (click here)
Thank you again for your interest, and very best wishes for the holidays and 2018.
This post was emailed to the Jackson List, a private but entirely non-selective email list that reaches many thousands of subscribers around the world. I write to it periodically about Justice Robert H. Jackson, the Supreme Court, Nuremberg and related topics. The Jackson List archive site is http://thejacksonlist.com/. To subscribe, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest, and for spreading the word.